Casting Steel Butterfly Valve Dn700 Worm Operated
|FOB Price:||US $50-10,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $50-10,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: D343H-16C-DN700
- Structure: Three-Eccentric Sealing
- Work Pressure: Mid-Pressure (2.5mpa< Pn <6.4mpa)
- Material of Seal Surface: Metal Hard Sealed
- Trademark: ZY
- Origin: Zhejiang, Wenzhou
- Connection Form: Flange
- Seal Form: Force Sealed
- Working Temperature: Medium Temperature (120°C<T<450°C)
- Application: Industrial Usage, Water Industrial Usage, Household Usage
- Specification: CE, ISO9001, API. CQC, SGS, TS
- HS Code: 84818010
- The butterfly valve is small and light, and easy to operate.
- The butterfly valve is in full and half axle structure and its disc is in streaming and truss structure, which has high intensity, large flow area and small resistance.
- The use of eccentric structure. When the medium flows forward, the higher the medium pressure is, the tighter the seal is. When the medium counter flows, with the increase of medium's stress, the deformation of adjustable ring could make up for the compaction of plate and seat seal when until positive pressure between plate and seat seal is smaller than medium's strength.
- The selection of alloy steel for sealing face has the following advantages: corrosion-resistance, high temperature resistance, rubbing crocking and long life.
- With two-way sealing, the valve can be installed in any direction without the restriction of medium's flow way.
- The flexible part of flexible butterfly valve can be flex free or fixed, according to working condition.